Get Paid $10/Hour to Speak English on This Secret Website

Get Paid $10/Hour to Speak English on This Secret Website



Introduction

What if you could get paid for speaking English? Yes, the same English you speak every day. This is possible, and you can even get paid weekly, especially on Mondays. While others are trying to catch up with their nine-to-five jobs, you could be cashing out on this website. Mondays could become your payday with this unique opportunity. I will share the details of this website and much more about their payment methods towards the end of this post, so stick around.

A Unique Opportunity to Earn

Recently, someone contacted me via WhatsApp. She mentioned that while she earns money from the websites I share on my channel, her earnings are minimal. She expressed a desire to earn more, which got me thinking. I realized I hadn't made a video that could help you earn significantly in a short period, except for a few dollars here and there. So, that's why I'm making this blog post about this particular website.

For just one hour of work, you can earn as much as $10. If you put in five hours a day, that’s $50. In many local currencies, including mine, the exchange rate makes this even more substantial. For example, in Nigeria, $50 is equivalent to 45,000 naira, which is a considerable amount for five hours of work.

My Personal Experience

As you can see from the screenshot of my earnings, I’ve made close to $2,000 online up to the moment of making this video. So, everything I share here is trustworthy and practical, even if you usually doubt YouTube creators. If you’re seeing me for the first time, my name is Fragrance Chillon. I am a business grant awareness expert, passionate about helping you make your first hundred dollars online this month. Follow everything I share, and if you don't make your hundred dollars by the end of this month, feel free to unsubscribe and never follow this channel again.

Join the Rich Circle

Welcome to the Rich Circle, where we talk about money. You can get rich in dollars if you follow everything I share here. Join the family, smash that subscribe button below, hit the like button, and turn on your notification bell to get notified when new content drops. Now, let's get into the details of this website.

The Website: Cambly

The website I’m sharing today is Cambly.com. Cambly is a learning platform for students from over 190 countries, offering various learning experiences like personal learning experiences, flexible scheduling, specialized curriculums, interactive classes, and tutor discovery.

How Cambly Works

On Cambly, you’ll be matched with people worldwide who want to learn English. You will chat with them, tutor them, and get paid per minute. There are billions of people globally interested in learning English to unlock economic opportunities, which is where you come in.

As long as you can speak English that others can understand, you’re qualified. To apply, fill in your email, set a password, and create an account. Then, select your country and continue. Cambly offers flexible scheduling, so you work as much or as little as you want.

Earnings and Application Process

You can earn $10 per hour teaching adults and $12 per hour teaching kids. The application process is straightforward:

  1. Basic Information: Upload your picture, name, and a brief description of yourself.
  2. Supplementary Questions: Provide additional details about yourself.
  3. Internet Test: Ensure you have a strong internet connection.

Once you submit your application, Cambly will review it within a week. If approved, you can start working and earning.

Payment Methods

Cambly pays through either PayPal or direct bank transfer. You can touch your money physically, which many people have asked for.

Conclusion

Give this opportunity your best shot. Get on Cambly, start working, and begin earning for yourself every Monday. If you found this helpful, give me a thumbs up and check out my other video on earning money by copying and pasting articles online. Thanks for reading, and I'll catch you in the next one. Peace!

Post a Comment

0 Comments